The Unionville-Chadds Ford School District encourages parent and community volunteerism in our schools and district. We have very active Parent-Teacher Organizations in each school which provide tremendous support to our schools and students. We are very appreciative of the countless hours and effort our volunteers put in to help our students and programs.
Clearances are required to volunteer:
- Has regular and repeated contact with students or
- Is responsible for the care, supervision, guidance, or control of students.
Examples of volunteer roles requiring clearances:
- field trip chaperones
- homeroom parents
- library aides
- individuals who volunteer to serve on the coaching staff of an athletic team
- volunteer athletic trainers or equipment managers
- musicians and other individuals who provide instruction to students in marching band or the school musical
Clearances are good for 5 years at which time they need to be renewed.
Questions about volunteer requirements should be directed to your school office.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS WHEN CLEARANCE IS NOT REQUIRED
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS WHEN CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED - PA RESIDENT FOR 10 CONTINUOUS YEARS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS WHEN CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED - PA RESIDENT FOR LESS THAN 10 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
- Print and sign the UCF Volunteer Agreement (916-AR-2)
- Obtain your PA State Police Criminal Report - Click here to go to the PA "PATCH" Portal and print report
- Obtain your PA Child Abuse History Clearance - Click here to go to the PA Child Welfare Portal. A report will be mailed to you.
- Obtain a FBI Criminal History Report - Click here to go to the IdentoGO Fingerprinting Online System. You will need to register and make an appointment at a nearby service center. The following code will be required to register -Volunteer Registration Code - 1KG6Y3. Your clearance will me mailed to you.
- Bring your completed forms to the school office